Thursday, January 15, 2009

First Cadbury Creme Egg of 2009: January 12th

This has to be a new record. On January 12th, 2009, I found Cadbury Creme Eggs at Woolworth's in Hobart, Tasmania. I mean, who knows how long they had been on the shelves?? Maybe a few days? So their actually appearance was in early January - incredible.
I have to admit something now, which will probably say a lot about the sophistication of my palate: I LOVE Cadbury Creme Eggs. They are incredible. I don't care how crazy-early they were on the shelves; I immediately bought four and ate two that night. Heaven. I am not a big supporter of the chocolate-filled or caramel-filled varieties, you're just messing with perfection as far as I'm concerned.
So to the Cadbury Creme Egg - you're a legend.

2 comments:

Carbon Freeze said...

Damn, girl!

Carbon Freeze said...

PS Did I ever get you to try http://buywholesalecandy.com/Kinder-Happy-Hippo-Cacao-Case-50/M/B0010EGL0I.htm?traffic_src=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=froogle ?